The Miller Research Potato Pest Management Workshop was held January 10, 11, and 12 in Rupert, ID.
Miller Research LLC held its annual potato pest management seminar on January 10, 11, and 12.
- Rhizoctonia and Fusarium seed piece decay/dry rot management
- Foliar disease management (early blight and white mold)
- Managing pink rot and leak
- Powdery scab and potato mop top virus
- The effect of pesticides in improving plant health
- Genetically engineered crops: Are they safe?
Handouts from the presentations are available below.