Miller Research held its annual Potato Pest Management Meeting on February 10, 2022, at the Historic Wilson Theater in Rupert, ID. Handouts from the presentations are available here. If you are interested in getting a copy of the poster shown by Dr. Jonathan Whitworth showing how different potato varieties react to different strains of PVY, please contact Dr. Whitworth directly at [email protected].
- Seed treatments for Fusarium dry rot management (Includes opening slides with an overview of Miller Research trial maintenance details)
- The impact of anastomosis group on Rhizoctonia canker management
- Verticillium wilt control
- Control options for powdery scab and potato mop-top virus
- PVY and Seed Health (Dr. Jonathan Whitworth, USDA)
- Managing pesticide resistance
Please contact Jeff Miller (208-431-4420) with any feedback or suggestions for future meetings.